NEW MEMBERS AND MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
Membership dues for new members and for membership renewals are payable Jan. 1 of each year.
- Dues: $15/year, which includes either an electronic or mailed copy of the newsletter. Download the renewal form here.
- New Members: Additional $10/one-time new member fee. (The charge allows the Club to purchase a magnetic name tag for individuals to wear at Club events.) Download the form here.
- Magnetic Name Tag: $10/name tag.
All dues, new member, and renewal applications should be sent to:
365 English Ivy Drive
Lititz, PA 17543
Please note: This is a new address for Betsy. She also can be reached at (410) 259-1853 for any questions regarding your dues or membership.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Emailed reservation requests must be confirmed by the Club before they are considered accepted.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, please indicate members of your party when making reservations so we can assign seats appropriately to help keep everyone safe.
- Do not send payment until your reservation is confirmed.
- After a reservation has been made and confirmed, payment must be received by the Club within 10 days. If it is not received within that time frame, the reservation may be canceled.
- Club events are closed 10 days before the event takes place or the date specified in the newsletter.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, please adhere to all current mask guidelines.
Reservations and questions should be sent to Donna Lerew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-741-2684.
CLUB EVENT PAYMENTS
Checks made out to the Royal-tea Club and mailed to:
110 Reynolds Mill Road
York, PA 17403
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND
If you are unable to attend an event you have reserved, contact Donna Lerew as soon as possible at email@example.com or 717-741-2684. This will allow her time to contact the next person on the waiting list and you may receive a refund.
Please, do not give your seat to another person in order to be fair to those on the waiting list.
Payment for tea reservations is non-refundable, unless cancelled prior to the cutoff date posted in the newsletter or if someone on the waiting list can take the reservation.
Any money from a cancellation will be a credit that can be used for future events. All unused credits will be returned after the last event in December. No refunds or credits of less than $1 will be given.
Guest fee: $5, which is added to the cost of the tea event. If the guest decides to join the Club, the $5 fee will be applied to dues for that calendar year.